Sunday, July 31, 2011

Skippy Peanut Butter

My local Stop and Shop has a deal on Skippy peanut butter this week.  If you buy any 8 items from a certain category (look on the back of the circular to see what else qualifies) you get $3 off instantly.  I don't use any of the other items, but we like Skippy.  My husband won't eat any other peanut butter so I have to be brand loyal.  There is a coupon in today's newspaper for $1 off 2 jars.  If I combine that coupon with the deal at Stop and Shop, plus their sale for 2 jars for $4, I can get 8 jars of Skippy for $1.13 each.  We eat a lot of peanut butter & it has a decent shelf life so I don't mind stocking up if I can get it at this price.

I'll be ordering my Skippy Peanut Butter coupons tonight from Coupon Dede.

No comments:

Post a Comment