Sunday, August 7, 2011

Planning My Target Trip

I'm planning my Target trip for tomorrow.  I'd like to stick with my list.  I don't have coupons for everything - we're actually running short on some things so I will have to pay the sale price only (gasp).  I'm trying to match up as many coupons to my list as possible. 

Did you know that you can "stack" coupons at Target?  That means for one item you can use one Target coupon (if it's available) and one manufacturer's coupon.  For example, Nutri-Grain bars are on sale for $2.50 each box.  I have a manufacturer coupon for $1 off of two boxes.  I also found a Target coupon for $1 off of two boxes.  That will bring my total cost out of pocket to $1.50 per box.  I'm sure others can do better, but I'm ok with that price. 

Another reason I'm making my list....I'm bringing along my 7 month old.  It should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment