Friday, August 19, 2011

My ShopRite trip - 66% off retail!

I just unpacked my haul from this week's ShopRite trip.  Retail price $364.90.  I paid $122.22 out of pocket.  Not extreme couponing - but not bad either.  Here's just some of the items I bought:
  • 15 bottles of Purex 50oz - $.50 each
  • 7 bottles of Soft Scrub bathroom cleaner $.50 each
  • 6 bottles of Soft Scrub cleaner $.50 each
  • 2-12 count packages of Marcal Small Steps Bath Tissue $3.99 each
  • 5 boxes of Scotties tissues $.68 each
  • 2 boxes of Barilla Veggie Piccolini $.59 each
  • 5 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios 12.25oz $1.31 each
  • 6 boxes of Nature Valley Granola bars $1.58 each
  • 7 bottles of V8 V-Fusion Juice+Tea $.99 each
  • 2 bottles of Maple Grove Farms Dressing $.79 each
  • 6 jars of Skippy Peanut Butter $1.42 each
  • 4 cans of Chicken of the Sea Tuna $.88 each
  • 2 packages of Earth's Best Yogurt Smoothies $.50 each
  • 1 box Annies Homegrown Mac & Cheese - FREE
  • 1 package Thin and Trim Uncured Chicken Hot Dogs $2.99
  • 1 package of Yo Baby Yogurt $1.99
That doesn't include the produce, dairy and bread that I picked up as well.  What am I going to do with all those bottles of laundry detergent & cleaners?  Share them with my family.  While I only saved 66% off of retail, I was able to score some organic & natural items.  Feeding my family healthy is more important than getting 95% off of retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment