Saturday, October 22, 2011

I saved 72% off at ShopRite today

I hit a big stock up sale today on cereal.  I'm not keeping all of it, some will be donated to our local food pantry.  I bought $124 of groceries but I only paid $36.66 out of pocket.  Some items I did pay full price for.  I got:
  • Perdue Roasting Chicken
  • 8 boxes of cereal ($.84 per box)
  • 2 cans of Campbells Soup (FREE)
  • 2 bars of cheddar cheese
  • half and half
  • heavy cream
  • St. Ives body wash ($.99)
  • 2 rolls of paper towels ($.19 each)
  • 2 packages of onion rings
  • razor
  • fajita & enchilada tortillas
  • enchilada sauce
  • 1 qt extra virgin olive oil
  • corn meal
  • baby q-tips
  • Scotch Brite Green Clean Sponges ($.34)
  • 2 bags of croutons
It's crazy that these things cost $124 retail.  Good thing there are coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment